1 | SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
In this position one is providing the best customer service to all our clients while maintaining all office responsibilities. As one in the center of a small business, the office clerk should have an energetic, warm, positive attitude as well as a team-oriented perspective. This person communicates excellently between all office, tech and web dev. personnel as well as customers. It is important that this person be a self-starter and work well independently to stay on top of all incoming ticket information, customer needs, payroll, and Quickbooks.
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer 100% of incoming phone calls
- Create and send customer receipts
- Manage Quickbooks
- Manage Tickets
- Perform all payroll functions
- Process mail
- Provide proficient customer service over the phone
- Schedule appointments
- Use multiline phone system
3| Daily Responsibilities:
- Active communication between office and all employees.
- Answer phones and work with customers to schedule tech related appointments within tech personnel’s calendar availability.
- Applies all program, computer, and office skills to make the office run smoothly.
- Attend to customer needs connecting them to tech/web dev. personnel.
- Compile all data from tickets and enter it into Quickbooks.
- Compile receipts for customers with all necessary information from tickets and send them.
- Keep track of all Quickbooks related information.
- Manage the payroll process, printing checks and compiling hours.
- Retrieve and open mail, filing/responding when necessary.
4 | Skills/Knowledgebase
- Knowledge of tech support and web development preferred
- Previous ticket system knowledge preferred
- Proficient in all Office programs
- Proficient in customer service
- Proficient in data entry
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Strong Computer skills
- Type at least 40 wpm
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suites programs
5 | Experience
- At least 2 years experience in customer service
- At least 2 years of office experience
- At least 2 years Quickbooks experience
6 | Benefits
- Pay rate: $11-$18 per hour depending on experience
- Some benefits occur after a probationary period and depend on position
- Simple IRA
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision, Rx)
- Company provided IPhone
- Company provided car
- Some office snacks and/or drinks provided